We provide our Clients accounting outsourcing services, so that they can concentrate on their core business.
If you are knowledgeable, confident, stress-resistant, and can solve urgent issues
We offer an opportunity to join our friendly and professional team as a
Spirit to serve
What will you do?
- Execute accounting responsibilities for our Clients (you will start from simple tasks and gradually will be able to execute full accounting cycle);
- Prepare tax declarations, Management Reports and Financial Statements;
- Provide our Clients Excellent services by answering to their questions and helping to understand their financial situation;
- Participate in our internal development projects.
What skills will you need for work?
- You need to have basic knowledge of accounting, to be able to grasp new knowledge and apply it to daily work;
- You need to be friends with MS Excel (formulas are used every day) and MS Word, knowledge of accounting software 1C or Microsoft Dynamics NAV is a +;
- At work we communicate mostly in Latvian and English, command of Russian is a +;
- We value analytical thinking, passion to learn and persistence.
Why join A2B?
- You can learn really much with us, since you will have an opportunity to execute different accounting operations and work with Clients from different industries;
- We are a friendly team, where junior employees help senior ones by executing routine transactions, and the senior employees share their knowledge and experience with junior colleagues;
- We have comfortable and calm office in the center;
- Gross salary EUR 1,115 – EUR 1,400.
To apply, please send your CV and motivation letter to the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to stand out from the other candidates we please include in your motivation letter the answers to a few questions. The questions are published in Latvian at the address www.a2b.lv//careers/vacancies/junior-accountant/uzdevumi-kandidatiem.