We ensure accounting function to our Clients, so they could concentrate on their core business.
We offer internship opportunities to knowledgeable, responsible, positive studentwho wishes to get real working experience and permanent job with career opportunities.
What will you do?
- Input in accounting software purchase and sales invoices, receipts and bank statements;
- Make different calculations in MS Excel, using formulas and Pivot tables;
- Prepare tax declarations and management reports, using samples;
- Participate in our internal development projects.
What skills will you need?
- You need to have basic theoretical knowledge in accounting;
- You need to be friends with MS Excel (formulas are used daily) and MS Word;
- We mostly use Latvian and English, command of Russian is a +;
- We value analytical thinking, desire to learn and persistence.
Why choose internship in A2B?
- It is possible to learn really much with us, because you will have to execute different accounting operations and participate in improvement of our management system;
- We are a friendly team, where junior colleagues help their experienced colleagues by executing routine operations, and experienced colleagues share their knowledge and experience with junior colleagues;
- We will pay internship and offer permanent position to the interns who will be useful in execution of tasks.
To apply, please send you CV and motivation letter to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In your motivation letter, please indicate your desired internship period and what you would like to get from your internship.
In order to stand out among other candidates, please include in the end of your motivation letter answers to some questions. The questions are published in our web-page: www.a2b.lv/careers/vacancies/junior-accountant/uzdevumi-kandidatiem.
We will answer to all applicants who will send their CV and motivation letter within a week of receiving the application.