Short description of business
Please describe your business in a few paragraphs.
Volume of transactions
- Average sales amount per month.
- Number of sales invoices per month.
- Who will prepare the sales invoices – the Client or A2B?
- Number of purchase invoices from Latvian vendors.
- Number of purchase invoices from foreign vendors.
- Number of people that will submit advance reports.
- Average number of receipt in an advance report.
- Number of employees with fixed salary.
- Number of employees with variable salary.
- Number of employees going to business trips.
- How often the employees will go to the business trips.
- Number of banks and bank accounts.
- Average number of transactions on the bank accounts.
- Who will input payments in internet-bank – A2B or the Client?
- Number of finance car leases.
- Number of operative car leases.
What management reports do you need in addition to the statutory reports, for example:
- Operative Balance Sheet and Profit and Statements.
- Operative cash Flow Statements.
- Debtors reports.
- Creditors reports.
How frequently do you need these reports?
Accounting software to be used
- Do you use your own accounting software?
- If you use your own accounting software, what software is it?