Assistants to Business is an ambitious and growing professional services company. We provide our Clients, mostly foreign investors, accounting outsourcing, financial management outsourcing and tax advisory services.
We offer an opportunity to join us as
Assistant Accountant / Junior Financial Consultant
who after short intensive training could take responsibility for execution of routine accounting operations of one of our key Clients and a few smaller clients.
Responsibilities will include
- Execution of routine accounting procedures that will give the new employee opportunity to quickly learn all accounting fields, including preparation of Financial Statements, Tax Declarations, Management Reports, understanding of taxes, communication with Clients in Latvian, English and Russian;
- Analysis of companies’ financial situation with a purpose to provide suggestions for improvements;
- Participation in consulting projects, e.g., preparation of budgets, financial analysis, tax investigations, foundation of companies;
- Participation in internal development projects, e.g., improvement of scheduling and knowledge management systems.
- Strong logical thinking;
- Spirit to serve;
- Ability to learn quickly;
- High sense of responsibility.
- Good MS Excel and MS Word skills;
- Good command of English, Latvian and Russian;
- Good theoretical knowledge of accounting;
- Work experience in accounting will be considered as an advantage.
- excellent career opportunities;
- excellent learning opportunities;
- opportunity to participate in the Company development;
- remuneration and benefits commensurate with achieved results.